~ EMPLOYMENT ~
OTTO Brisbane is always looking for passionate people to join our team.
For all employment opportunities, please email email@example.com
ChEF DE PARTIE
- Experience in a quality led establishment, excellent communication skills, a team player who enjoys to work in a guest focused environment.
- Competitive salary, work with a well-known restaurant group, sponsorship for the right candidate
- Proven experience at a similar level within a volume driven outlet, relevant qualifications and experience, extensive knowledge of local produce and Italian cuisine, the desire to achieve exceptional customer service and food quality, the ability to effectively and efficiently manage a team, excellent time management and organizational skills
- experience in a quality led establishment.
- good communication skills.
- a team player who enjoys to work in a guest focused environment.
- competitive salary.
- work within a well know restaurant group.
As an employee of OTTO you would be joining one of the fastest growing, diverse restaurant groups in the country, The Fink Group. If you meet these requirements and are looking for an exciting new role for your career development, then we encourage you to apply! All successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days. No agencies please.